- Alice Atwood, Fellow, NAWCWD/China Lake, USA
"The Influence of Combustion Properties on the Hazards Potential of HD1.3 Materials"
- Ibolja Cernak, Professor & Chair, Canadian Military and Veterans' Clinical Rehabilitation Research, CANADA
"Mechanisms and Biological Consequences of the Blast-Body/Head Interactions"
- Sang-Ho Cho, Professor, Chonbuk National University, KOREA
"Controlled blasting devices utilizing theremite charges and its applications to concrete demolition, rock bolts and dynamic loading machine"
- Dr. Wim P.C. de Klerk, TNO, THE NETHERLANDS
"Energetic Materials; Synthesis - Characterization - Lifetime and Operational Use"
- Mitsuo Koshi, Professor, The University of Tokyo, JAPAN
- Elaine Oran, Professor, University of Maryland, USA
"Shock-Flame Complexes and Their Role in Explosions"
- Min Zhou, Professor, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
"Macroscopic ignition thresholds - microstructure relations for energetic materials under shock loading"